Getting reviews and “likes” is a great way for us to grow our business. If you’ve had a good experience with A Lasting Memory Taxidermy, it would be great to let the world know. Below you will see ways that you can let people know about your positive experience with us.
If you’re a Google user, please review A Lasting Memory Taxidermy’s Google+ page. It helps us show up in searches when we receive positive reviews on Google. Here is what you do:
1. Visit our Google+ page: Click here to go our Google+ page
2. If you are not logged into a Google account already, log in. Click the “Write a review” button.
3. A window will pop up with stars and an empty description box. Hover over the stars and click the number of stars A Lasting Memory deserves: 5 stars is an excellent rating, 1 star is a poor rating.
4. Describe your experience with A Lasting Memory Taxidermy in the empty box.
Example: “Brad is the only taxidermist in town I trust to mount a trophy for me. He’s mounted elk, mule deer and bighorn sheep from my hunts for the last five years. I can’t recommend Brad and A Lasting Memory Taxidermy enough.”
5. Click “Publish” when you are finished. Your review will show up on our Google+ page.
Facebook users can like us on Facebook and let their friends know about us. Here’s how:
1. Go to our Facebook page
2. If you are already logged into Facebook, then click on the “Like” button underneath our cover photo. Otherwise, log in and “like” our page.
3. When you’re done, click on “Share” under the “Message” tab. Just write a sentence or two about your experience with A Lasting Memory Taxidermy and then click “Share page”. This will post our company page to your timeline so your friends can see it.
We appreciate Yelp reviews. Here is how to write one:
1. Go to our profile page to on Yelp
2. Click on the “Write a Review” button near the top right corner of the page. You will need to sign in using your Yelp account.
3. Once signed in, just write a review and submit it.